The owner of the FeelGoodSmart.com website is Andrea Nagy.
By using the site www.feelgoodsmart.com or all the pages accessible through its subdomains, the User understands and agrees with the terms and conditions below.
1. All photos, records, posts, trademarks, slogans, logo and any other content on the website www.feelgoodsmart.com are intellectual properties. Partial or full reproductions, modification of information, appearance on other sites or any other online and / or offline publication are not allowed without the prior written consent of the owner. It is also forbidden to distribute any information posted for commercial purposes! The user has the obligation to comply with all legal provisions for copyright protection.
2. The services presented on the website www.feelgoodsmart.com do not fall into the category of public health services, so they do not replace consultation, diagnosis or medical treatment.
3. The information presented on the website www.feelgoodsmart.com is only for informational purposes and do not stand for personal advice. If the user requires customized programs, he/she should contact the specialists directly! The results obtained are not future guarantees, they may vary from one person to another. The owner does not assume any responsibility and is not responsible for any damage or disadvantage that results or may result from the implementation of the information or recommendations of this website.
4. The owner reserves the right to delete, modify, without prior notice, the information on this website, to suspend, modify or delete some parts of the website at any time. In no event shall he/she be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or losses arising from the access or use of this website or any information contained therein. He/she takes no responsibility for any unauthorized content changes nor for any spelling errors on the website www.feelgoodsmart.com.
5.The owner of the website www.feelgoodsmart.com can not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful materials that may infect the user's computer, computer programs, data or other proprietary materials, as a result of the use of the Website by the User or the download of any material posted on the Website or any website related to it.
6. The website www.feelgoodsmart.com may contain links to external sites and information about other entities without involving any responsibility for the correctness or validity of the information, the functioning of the external links, the content of those sites or the security of their access. The owner of the website www.feelgoodsmart.com does not assume any responsibility for the third-party commercial offers that would be displayed on the site. Nor is there any responsibility with respect to the appearance of the www.feelgoodsmart.com website on other external pages that refer to this webpage in any way.
7. The owner reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions whenever and how many times he/she feels necessary. The modified terms and conditions will only enter into force when they are published on the website and updated. If the User does not agree to these terms and conditions, and / or the changes made, please stop using the site.
8.The owner of the website www.feelgoodsmart.com does not guarantee the uninterrupted and error-free operation of the website.
9.The creation of this website, its content and access are subject to the legislation in force. The present terms and conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the law. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this document or its subject matter (including disputes or non-contractual claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable law.
This website is managed by the owner of www.feelgoodsmart.com. The administrator of the website www.feelgoodsmart.com preserves the data and information that the User offers through this website.
Only personal data that is made available voluntarily, by the User, to the Administrator of the website www.feelgoodsmart.com, is registered, document through which the User agrees to the registration, processing and use of personal data. In this case, the User also agrees upon the following:
1. The Administrator uses personal data for services provided through the website www.feelgoodsmart.com for the following purposes: to provide the services presented on the website, to maintain the relationship with the User for the purpose of providing services, for information, to answer questions about the use of the website, to submit electronic newsletter and promotional materials, as well as other types of communications related to the services offered
2. The owner of the website www.feelgoodsmart.com manages the data until the User requests their deletion from the database or does not revoke the given consent.
3. In addition to the voluntarily communicated data, servers also store other types of information:
-"Cookies" - the website www.feelgoodsmart.com uses "cookies" and other technologies to understand which parts of the website are most popular, what users are accessing the website and how much time they spend there, in order to study the efficacy of communication with users, in order to constantly improve the website.
- Log information - Servers automatically record the information the user's server sends when visiting www.feelgoodsmart.com. These records may include information on web search, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of searching, and one or more cookies that uniquely identify the "browser" of the user.
- Information about the user when the user sends an email or uses another type of communication with www.feelgoodsmart.com, these information can be stored in order to process the user's requests, to respond to them and to improve the services and the activities.
5. Personal data will not be disclosed except if otherwise provided by law.
6. The website www.feelgoodsmart.com does not collect personal data from people under the age of 18. If the parent or guardian of the minor under 18 is aware, communication to www.feelgoodsmart.com of the minor's personal data may require the deletion of the data in the manner described in paragraph 8.
7. The user benefits of access right and the right of intervention on personal data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision. It also has the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning its person, and to request the deletion of personal data collected. For the exercise of these rights, the User must address himself/herself in writing at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
8. The owner opposes the sending of unsolicited commercial messages for which the User does not explicitly agree. When the User subscribes to the Smart Newsletter, he/she will receive periodic electronic newsletters, by subscribing, agreeing to receive them. The user has the ability to suspend the subscription at any time from this newsletter, via a link in each e-mail sent or explicitly requesting the unsubscription via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. On the website www.feelgoodsmart.com or on the individual pages, Facebook.com social extensions are used, which are owned by Facebook.Inc. When the User wishes to open a page that includes a social extension, the browser will directly connect to Facebook servers and will send a notification to Facebook indicating that the User has logged on to www.feelgoodsmart.com. If the User is logged in to his personal Facebook account, Facebook will match the information with the account. When the User uses the "like" and "comment" functions of the extension, the relevant data will be forwarded to Facebook through the User's browser. If the User does not want Facebook to collect personal information from the website www.feelgoodsmart.com, he/she should disconnect from his/her Facebook account before visiting the website www.feelgoodsmart.com.